Easy Baked Spaghetti Recipe - How to Make Baked Spaghetti Casserole  ,

THE BEST BAKED SPAGHETTI IN THE WORLD.

Okay, I’m a spaghetti lover and my spaghetti is so good to me and my family so I wanted to share my recipe .

The ingredients you’ll need is The regular bag of shredded cheese of your choice, a box of spaghetti noodles , 36oz of ground beef , a tablespoon of salt and pepper , 2 cans of spaghetti sauce ( flavor of your choice ) , a tablespoon of sugar, a aulimin cooking pan and a red bell pepper .

So first you’ll start off by boiling your noodles on high. While your noodles are cooking you can cook 

the ground beef.How to Boil Pasta in Half the Time « Food Hacks :: WonderHowTo Once the noodles are soft you can drain your water out of the noodles and once your meet gets done , put them in one pan together. Once there in a pan together put both of your spaghetti sauces in there. After you do that , cut about 8 to 9 little pieces of red peppers and place it in there with the sauce , noodles and ground beef . ( adds good flavor ) then once you do that stir it up really good until the sauce is everywhere then you can add your tablespoon of salt , pepper and sugar . then when you’re done with that just let it sit for 8 mins on high. Once that sits for about 8 mins you’ll have to get your aulimiung pan and spread the spaghetti all over the pan.So after that you’ll add the whole bag of  shredded cheese , make sure you spread it all around the spaghetti so it can be really cheesy. Place it in the oven and Let that cook on 300 in  the oven for 10 mins. ( set a timer for 10 mins ) . once that 10 mins is up you’ll take it out and leave it on top of the stove for 10 more minutes to let it cool down. After that’s up you can start cutting your piece and enjoy your DELICIOUS BAKED SPAGHETTI !!!!! thank me later.Ultimate Cheesy Baked Spaghetti (Kids LOVE it!) - Dinner, then Dessert`l