Well i’m going too talk about my life as playing soccer and everything about soccer and my life with soccer . Some people would understand some people would not but if you do than you would understand that any sport you play you play it with a passion and i play soccer with a passion but sometimes i don’t because i feel i push myself too much but sometimes it’s good to push yourself a little more to a certain point  but don’t do it too much at the point that you know your going too far so just play the game how you want to play it but whenever i play soccer i just feel like my problems go away it’s like a problem solver too everything going in my life because it feels like it’s the only thing that actually helps me wanna try more in school and stuff because i’m looking further into soccer like doing college soccer even so i need to try way harder in school for that for real because i wanna go way further with soccer. Now i’m gonna talk about me as a kid playing soccer so whenever so I’ve been playing soccer since i was like 1 and ever since my dad made me fall in love with the sport because he was the one who introduced it to me so probably without him i wouldn’t be playing soccer or even knowing how to play because he taught me everything i need to know about soccer and everything in the game but still till this day i have a lot more to do better in and i know i can do a lot more than what i can do now but let’s talk about another topic so basically when i was like 12 turning 13 i played for Furman but it was so much pressure that i couldn’t handle it anymore and i just felt myself giving up on myself so easily like you could tell that i was easily losing love for the game but it was because me i was just giving up and i stopped playing for like a year in a half because i didn’t wanna play soccer anymore or i just didn’t wanna deal anything with soccer anymore but deep down inside me i knew that i still have love for soccer but i told my parents that i wanted to play basketball and i was learning for a bit now but it just didn’t feel the same as soccer because soccer was for me not basketball but now i’m not willing to give it up on it because why did i even do it in the first place but now that I’ve learned not to give up on it i willing to put a lot way more effort and hard work .